problem with video gallery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    joe edakkunnathu
    Participant

some questions:

http://www.medstariqs.org/centers-of-expertise/international-center-for-bloodless-medicine/video-library-test/

-for me, the filters dont seem to work unless i resize the browser

– the tags are also appearing on the video thumbnails, how do i remove that?

-when i used the label/title is there a character length? i had them long and

– is there any limitation to the tags to use as filters? i couldnt find documentation..but assuming one video can be assigned to multiple tags.

-the thumbnails seem much smaller than the one in the demo even though the thumbnails were created from full size screenshots. how do i get it larger?

you can even replace these videos with a working gallery if its easier, i can just redo as long as i can work from a working version.

login:

user: support
    pw: supporthelp

Veena

Pls have the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

.lvca-gallery-wrap .lvca-taxonomy-filter {
        float: none;
    }
    .lvca-gallery .lvca-gallery-item .lvca-terms {
        display: none !important;
    }

Yes it can be assigned multiple tags.

There is no character restrictions, it depends on the image size on which the title is displaying .
    Usually titles are precise. You can provide a shorter title for videos or try to reduce title font size using custom CSS.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘WPBakery Page Builder Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.