Problem with Revoluton Slider Plugin

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Problem with Revoluton Slider Plugin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have bought the Invent Theme which includes the revolution slider plugin.

Now, it is requiring to be activated but I haven’t bought Rev slider directly, so I am not considered non-direct user and it does not allowed to import any slider template.

The purchase code you get with the INVENT theme purchase is for the theme itself and will not work with the slider.

Looking forward to hearing from you the solution to this problem.

Regards

Juan

Veena

The purchase code is for the theme not for revolution slider.
    Revolution slider plugin is shipped with theme , you can find the rev slider plugin file in framework/plugins folder and pls import the same. Pls follow the same steps that you have used for activating other plugins to activate rev slider . And then import the sample slides which you can find in the Revolution-Slider-instructions folder(main-slider.zip) .

If you want direct support and auto update feature for rev slider then you can buy separate license .

Hi,

Thanks for your fast reply.

I have the plugin between the included ones with the theme (Image #1). I install it.

I proceed to activate the plugin (Image #3) and got it installed (Image #4).

I dont update the plugin and I do nothing else. But when I go inside the Revolution Slider plugin I get the Image #6 where they say I have my plugin without activation so it does not let me to import any slider neither templates.

You say I have to import it from framework/plugins? But I dont have that inside my downloaded .zip with the theme.

What should I do?

Thanks

Veena

Pls share a temp login to your site as a private reply . We will take a look .

This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

I am unable to access the login page. Can you pls share the exact login link ?

Veena
    Veena
    Raghavendra
    Raghavendra
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.