Post Featured Image not rendering

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support Post Featured Image not rendering

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    miguelgino

Hi all my post featured images are not showing up when opening the post article.

site :https://www.fitnessinqatar.com/class-review-interval-training-at-the-ritz-carlton-spa/
    on checking dev tools

We Tried CrossFit For The First Time…And This Is What Happened

src is missing.

Thanks!

Veena

Can you pls change the thumbnail generation in the General tab of theme options to “WordPress” from Aqua and see if that helps.
    If problem persists pls share a temp login as a private msg , we ll take a look.

miguelgino
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

In Themeoptions > Blog tab we set Retain image height to off and now the featured image is visible in single post page .

But our test installation is working fine and we are unable to replicate this issue in our test installations .

And we have noticed that you are using oldest version theme , can you pls update the theme and see if that issue goes away or not ?

miguelgino

Thanks for the fix i will update to the new theme version just that i need to save all my customization’s first i didn’t use a child theme :/ do you have any recommendations for that problem.

Veena

I use this handy plugin for auto updates of all plugins and themes –
    http://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

It makes a backup of the existing plugin/theme as well in the media folder so you can always revert back or refer to the earlier version. If you made any changes to the source files (instead of child theme), you will need to redo them of course no matter what method you use for updating.

Hope this helps.

miguelgino
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.