Post block

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Louise Petersen
    Participant

Looking fine in builder, but on page the heading is vertical and ugly. Pic 1 and 2
    Pagination is placed after the last post instead of under the posts. Picture 3
    test.maugstruptidende.dk

Raghavendra

I am not able to see these issues on your page. Looks like you removed the heading and pagination. Presently not able to simulate this on our dev machine. Can you pls keep these enabled so that I can see what’s happening? Curious to know what’s happening.

Louise Petersen
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Probably a CSS file was outdated and needed a refresh if you had an older version installed earlier.

Regarding the menu – we designed it that way so as to make it user friendly. I personally prefer the current way but if you need that be changed, you can use the livemesh grid module instead. The grid module is being enhanced and within next 4-5 days you will see an update with many enhancements to make it more useful.

Raghavendra

The update 1.5 has been released and posts blocks now has two additional header styles which lets you keep the filters visible on the page without moving them into a dropdown list for low resolution devices. Have a look and let me know if you have further queries. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Beaver Builder Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.