Portfolio Lightbox Button to link to portfolio item

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Fusion Theme Support Portfolio Lightbox Button to link to portfolio item

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dantheman

Hello,

Is there a way to change the portfolio lightbox button to link through to the portfolio page instead of opening the featured image in a lightbox?

If I use the Fusion theme options: DISABLE HOVER AND LIGHTBOX ON PORTFOLIO then the problem is that because the hover effect has been disabled you cannot see the Complete Portfolio > text (see attached image).

So the ideal fix for me would be that I keep the hover effects but the portfolio button goes through to the page instead of the lightbox.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel.

Veena

Pls have this custom CSS in themeoptions and see if this meet your needs.

.portfolio.type-portfolio span.image-info-buttons {
        display: none;
    }

dantheman

Hello,

This CSS hides the lightbox button, I was after a way of making the lightbox button to link through to the portfolio item instead of opening the lightbox.

I’m guessing it’s a modification of the thumbnails-functions.php

Is this possible, thanks?

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dantheman

Great, that worked.

Can you also please provide the code/info on how to add this to my Fusion child theme?

Many thanks and great support.

Veena

You just need to copy and paste the entire function (function mo_get_thumbnail) to your child theme’s functions.php .

dantheman

Hello,

I’ve tried a few code snippets in various ways into the Child Theme functions.php, I’m afraid I cannot get it to work.

Can you be a bit more specific please and thanks in advance?

Veena

Copy the entire function mo_get_thumbnail from file thumbnail-functions.php -( line no:60-160)

function mo_get_thumbnail($args) {}

to your child theme’s functions.php .

dantheman

Sorry, I still cannot get this to work.

Line 60 – 160 doesn’t appear to be correct to me, can you paste the whole code including the existing functions.php code?

Thanks.

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dantheman

Thanks, that worked.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Portfolio Lightbox Button to link to portfolio item’ is closed to new replies.