Portfolio Image Position

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    robbcapp
    Participant

On my portfolio page http://www.cpcom.com/portfolio second row, third from left there is PIA Select Insurance and you can see the image there and what it looks like,

When clicked it goes to this page http://www.cpcom.com/portfolio/pia-select-insurance-services and you will see the top portion gets cut off and the top green bar is gone.

What do I need to do to make the image on that page move down so it shows the top?

robbcapp
    Participant

Hopefully you will get back to me as soon as possible

Veena

Can you try the option “Retain Image Height” under Blog tab in theme options and see if that meets your need. The image will not be cropped in single portfolio pages if you enable this option.

robbcapp
    Participant

There is no blog tab in options. There is a Retain Image Height in the General Options though. I tried that and when I activated it the images would not appear on the single portfolio page.

Veena

Can you give a temp login to your site as a private msg , please?

robbcapp
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

The login credentials are not working it seems . Can you pls check once?

robbcapp
    Participant
    robbcapp
    Participant
    Raghavendra

I checked on my dev site and had no issues. Not sure which one but one of the 34 plugins activated on your site is causing the image to not appear. I deactivated all plugins once on your site and the image came up fine full length. Pls disable/enable plugins selectively to check which plugin could be causing this issue.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Squash Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.