Portfolio Filtering, Lazy Load and not displaying all items…

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Austin Theme Support Portfolio Filtering, Lazy Load and not displaying all items…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I spent a little time searching before posting so I hope this isn’t a duplicate.

On the portfolio, if it’s filterable and all images/items are not loaded (via lazy load), when a filter is triggered, all items won’t be displayed. For example, if there is a portfolio item in “houses” category and it’s at the bottom of the list and hasn’t been loaded, clicking on houses won’t show the portfolio item unless you scroll down and back up… then it will load.

Is there a way to resolve this? I’m OK with removing the Lazy Load but can’t find that option in the shortcode.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Raghavendra

Can you pls modify the value of option ‘Portfolio Post Count’ to a higher number in Portfolio tab of theme options and see if that resolves the issue. This will help load more items from the start so that all items are taken into consideration when filtering.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Actually the issue is due to the animation effects, filter works fine if you add the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

ul#showcase-items .image-area {
       opacity: 1 !important;
    } 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.