portfolio categories seperate pages

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support portfolio categories seperate pages

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Leap

Is there a short code that would allow me to show my separate portfolio categories in individual pages.
    example:
    category: “sold” on a “sold page”
    category: “available” on a “available page”
    I know you can do this through a custom menu adding categories to the menu, however this does not allow me to enter any custom text above the images unless I modify the php file.
    Is there a way to modify the shortcode to include the ID’s that ID/categories choose for that particular page Not sure if explained this correctly` [show_portfolio post_count=9 number_of_columns=3 image_size=”Medium” filterable=true]

Raghavendra

Does this help ?

[show_post_snippets number_of_columns=3 post_count=6 image_size='large' terms="inspiration,technology" taxonamy="portfolio_category" post_type="portfolio"]

Leap

Exactly what I needed! Worked great.
    I have a better understanding of shortcodes now too.
    Thank You.

Leap

How would I include Title of post to the above string?
    Thx

Raghavendra

Just do –

[show_post_snippets number_of_columns=3 post_count=6 image_size='large' terms="inspiration,technology" taxonamy="portfolio_category" post_type="portfolio" display_title="true"]

Leap

Thanks! Just what I needed
    I wish there was a good resource for those defining attributes as I am new to shortcodes.

Raghavendra

Sure will address some of these in upcoming updates. At present, most of the documentation of shortcodes is via shortcode pages that come with the sample data. These pages demonstrate most of the shortcodes but some options, as you say, may be left out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.