Portfolio as Gallery Only

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I would like the portfolio to link to the pop up gallery only, like the +, instead of linking to the portfolio post page. Would you let me know the code & location to adjust it?

Thank you!

If you have an answer for this please, it would be great!

Raghavendra

Sorry – have been really busy with an upcoming release. Your change is actually easy to make. Pls comment out the line numbers 124 and 125 in framework/functions/thumbnail-functions.php like below –

//$image_info .= '

' . $post_title . '

'; //$image_info .= mo_get_taxonamy_info($taxonamy);

This will affect the blog too but probably not a big deal since the title of the blog will be just below the image anyway for the user to navigate. ELse, you need to add a check for the post type blog post before you execute the above code –

$post_type = get_post_type($post_id);
                        if ($post_type === 'post') {
                            $image_info .= '

' . $post_title . '

'; $image_info .= mo_get_taxonamy_info($taxonamy); }

I hope your upcoming release is going well! You spelled it out nicely for me…but where do I find the “framework/functions/thumbnail-functions.php” to edit? I poked around but couldn’t find…I found a lot of other .php files!

Thank you!!

Alison

Raghavendra

You should be able to find it here {theme folder}/framework/functions/thumbnail-functions.php. You will need to find this file through FTP since the WordPress editor is only 1 or 2 levels deep and it’s also risky to edit php files from the WordPress Admin panel(can bring down the site with one small syntax error).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.