Porfolio page with a single category

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Enigmatic Theme Support Porfolio page with a single category

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    rpa-project

Hi,

I need to create 2 portfolio pages in Enigmatic template.

A portfolio page to a category of portfolio (products), and one for training category.

Is it possible to create a portfolio page for a single category?

Thank you.

rpa-project

Hi there,

Is there any way to tell a portfolio page that displays only posts that have a certain category?

rpa-project

Hi there,

need to know if there is any way to have two pages on the Enigmatic portfolio template. A portfolio with a particular category of post and the other post with another category.

Thank you.

rpa-project

My English is not very good. I do not know if I explained well.

I need 2 different portfolio pages.

One has to show posts with a certain category.

The other has to show posts from a different category.

Is this possible with Enigmatic template?

Thank you.

Veena

Yes it is possible!
    For that choose [show_post_snippets] shortcode with taxonamy and terms parameters,which is available in our theme.

rpa-project

Thank you very much.

I’ll try.

I hope to get it.

🙂

rpa-project

Thanks,

Thanks

I have in my portfolio:

[show_post_snippets post_type=”portfolio” number_of_columns=3 post_count=6 image_size=’medium’ show_meta=”false” layout_class=”post-snippets full-width-snippets” show_meta=”false” layout_class=”post-snippets full-width-snippets” excerpt_count=100 display_text=”true” show_excerpt=”true” hide_thumbnail=”false”]

And chosen category has the following code:

taxonomy=portfolio_category tag_ID=21 post_type=portfolio

But I do not know how to tell the ShotCode call my chosen category .. 🙁

Veena

Pls use taxonamy and terms parameter not tag_ID.

rpa-project

Yes, thank you very much.

And also received some help forum for LiveMesh Envato.

With this code I have one of the portfolios with the categories Products and Training.

[show_post_snippets post_type=”portfolio” taxonomy=”portfolio_category” terms=”Productos,Formacion” number_of_columns=3 post_count=15 image_size=’medium’ show_meta=”false” layout_class=”post-snippets full-width-snippets” show_meta=”false” layout_class=”post-snippets full-width-snippets” excerpt_count=100 display_text=”true” show_excerpt=”true” hide_thumbnail=”false”]

Now I want you to be sortables the two portfolios that I created, as shown for example in templates 4 sortable columns.

But I can not change the shortcode to get it.

How are the sortables shorcodes portfolios?

Can not find them.

🙂

rpa-project

Taxonomy Why not?

In post-shorcodes.php on line 158 I read ‘taxonamy’ => ‘category’

I’ve replaced by ‘taxonomy’ => ‘category’ and corrected in the shortcode.

I hope I have not spoiled anything. Although it works well.

🙂

But my problem now is to make sortables the 2 new portfolios.
    🙂

rpa-project

Hi

I have this shorcode:

[show_post_snippets post_type=”portfolio” taxonomy=”portfolio_category” terms=”Productos,Formacion” number_of_columns=3 post_count=15 image_size=’medium’ show_meta=”false” layout_class=”post-snippets full-width-snippets” show_meta=”false” layout_class=”post-snippets full-width-snippets” excerpt_count=100 display_text=”true” show_excerpt=”true” hide_thumbnail=”false”]

Can this be done sortable? In the template Enigmatic?

Thanks

Raghavendra

Just to repeat the same, I had the following reply for you in the ThemeForest comments board. –

If you need that type of flexibility, can you pls consider using Essential Grid plugin by ThemePunch. It is an excellent plugin with lots of options to configure your portfolio. Pls have a look at the same before proceeding with customization.

For customization purposes, you can create sortable templates which pull in items from specific categories. It is not too difficult to come up with two templates which pull items from different categories or pull two different set of items from multiple categories.

rpa-project

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Porfolio page with a single category’ is closed to new replies.