Pie Chart Widget for Elementor not working

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Elementor Addons Support Pie Chart Widget for Elementor not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin John
    Participant

Hi,
    Been using your plugin so far and it is working quite well though i have run into a problem with the pie chart widget. When i insert the pie charts while using Elementor, it displays perfectly. But when i preview the page, the pie charts stop showing properly.

It seems that the numbers and words still display though they are hidden. The thing that is missing is the ring around the content which seems to have disappeared after previewing the page.

Raghavendra

Can you pls share a link to the page pls? It might be due to some plugin conflict since we upgraded the waypoints script and many themes/plugins still have old versions loaded.

Benjamin John
    Participant

Hi, the page is not currently live yet so i can’t exactly send the link of the page as the clients don’t want it released.

The theme im currently using is BOKA with Elementor 2

Veena

Can you deactivate all other plugins once and see if that makes any better ?
    And if it works then activate one plugin at a time and see which plugin is causing this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Elementor Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.