Page Builder no longer works after upgrade

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Page Builder no longer works after upgrade

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stefani Koorey
    Participant

I upgraded to WordPress 5.4 and lost pagebuilder. Just a blank area without any ability to use text/visual modes. I disabled all plugins except for the theme and then changed theme to TwentyTwenty. Still no pagebuilder access. I even tried to downgrade wordpress to an earlier core version. Tried three different versions, and still no pagebuilder. I even deleted PageBuilder and reinstalled. Still nothing. Under TwentyTwenty I get the following image of the home page in edit. Using Extinct, I get a white page area where the pagebuilder content is supposed to be.

Thanks in advance.

My site is in under construction mode.
    Password: Arcady23

Raghavendra

This is not something to do with the page builder or the theme and more to do with the site configuration. Something went wrong during upgrade and we have a hundred 403 forbidden errors in the console due to browser not being able to load the WP and plugin JS and CSS files from the server. Here are some possible solutions –

https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-403-forbidden-error-in-wordpress/

I have attached the log from Chrome Dev Tools for your reference.

Raghavendra

I should mention that I did try out resetting permalinks and disabling a few plugins but those did not help.

I would check the htaccess or file permissions using FTP. Also, pls check with hosting support – they may be able to help you out with this.

Stefani Koorey
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.