Page Builder is not working with this theme.

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Fusion Theme Support Page Builder is not working with this theme.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    markparish

Only using theme recommended plugins. Theme builder not working, I’ve reset every plug-in one at a time, even unplugged every plugin not coded by livemesh or SiteOrigin, and its still not working. I get this error message at the bottom of the page;

Warning: include(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas01_data01/19/2965219/html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/tpl/metabox-panels.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas01_data01/19/2965219/html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/siteorigin-panels.php on line 247

Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘/home/content/p3pnexwpnas01_data01/19/2965219/html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/tpl/metabox-panels.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_4/lib/php’) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas01_data01/19/2965219/html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/siteorigin-panels.php on line 247

Veena

Some files are missing in your plugins/siteorigin-panels folder ; actually the entire tpl folder is missing in your siteorigin-panels folder .If you add the same everything ll get back to normal i hope .

We can help you if you share your ftp info .

You can share the login info as a private msg .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.