old metabox_manager.php

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    palmtree
    Participant

Hi there,

In wordpress admin staff page edit, “Staff Profile Details” section, you can enter information such as phone, email and campus address. For example you see “Staff Title and Provide the title for the staff/faculty.” text right?
    In the older version I could modify “metabox_manager.php” and/or “language PO file” to change text but new version I don’t know what to do because there is no metabox_manager.php and PO files don’t have text like the one I mentioned above “Provide the title for the staff/faculty”. For PO file, maybe the strings are not filtered correctly for the translation?

I am migrating from old invent theme to new one but the code and structures inside the theme has changed so much. I need your support.. I have just paid for 6 month support.

Raghavendra

The file has been moved to a plugin named Livemesh Theme Addons. Pls have a look at the includes/metaboxes.php which has the translation functions. You will need to change language files of this plugin located at plugins/livemesh-theme-addons/ folder.

palmtree
    Participant

Thanks for your advise!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.