Notice:wp_richedit_pre is deprecated since version 4.3!

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Notice:wp_richedit_pre is deprecated since version 4.3!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    lyngoclinh

Hi admin,
    I have a problem with font word when posting something. It shows: “Notice: wp_richedit_pre is deprecated since version 4.3! Use format_for_editor() instead. in /home1/duhocwor/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3406”
    Do you have any solution for this case?

Veena

Pls update the CKEditor plugin and see if that helps and if the issue persists pls report this in CKEditor support forum.

lyngoclinh

Tk admin, I updated it and WP 4.3.1. But when I updated WP to ver 4.3.1, my main page on http://www.duhocworldlinks.edu.vn turned a Blank Space. All post are gone and I don’t know why.
    Do you have any solution and how to resolve it?
    Tks for help!

Veena

Can you pls deactivate all the plugins once and see if that makes any difference or not.

lyngoclinh

It shows: “Notice: Undefined index: disconnected in /home1/duhocwor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.jetpack.php on line 2917

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home1/duhocwor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.jetpack.php:2917) in /home1/duhocwor/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1207”

lyngoclinh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

I am not seeing any notice. Have you resolved it?
    The notice that you have got is related to jetpack plugin and i can see that you have already deactivated jetpack plugin.

lyngoclinh

All plugins is deactived. I thought it was resolved. Tks so much

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Notice:wp_richedit_pre is deprecated since version 4.3!’ is closed to new replies.