No option to loop Device Slider

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    markparish

There is no option to make the device sliders loop. By the time a user scrolls down from the Rev Slider on my home page all of the sliders are stopped. There is no option to make them loop. How do I make them loop, or not start until the user scrolls to that section of the page?

Veena

By default loop parameter is set to true in device sliders .
    Can you share a link to the specific page and a temp login to your site as a private msg , we ll take a look.

markparish
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

We don’t see any issue. Can you pls specify which section is having this looping issue?

markparish

It seems to be working now…. They are looping as they should. Everything has been quirky. You all figured out that Envato gave me a faulty install, when I reached out to them, they basically told me tough luck that it was issues with my theme plugins. They are terrible.

You all fixed it to where I could use page builder. Thankful I have had you guys to help me through this nightmare. I can’t code and figuring a lot of this stuff out without CSS knowledge is like trying to read egyptian hieroglyphics blindfolded.

Thanks again to the Livemesh team for everything – you guys are phenomenal!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.