Need to Style the Pricing Plan Page

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Austin Theme Support Need to Style the Pricing Plan Page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    WpGirlD12
    Participant

Hello,

I have the Pricing Plan displayed on one of my website pages- http://nancywinberg.com/services/ I would like to get some CSS to remove the gray margin space below the Pricing Images that are inserted into each of the columns. Already I have styled these columns with some customized CSS. Please help me complete the look I am trying to achieve. Also is there a specified size these images should be?

Thanks for your help
    Sincerely,

Nancy W.

Veena

You can use the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

.pricing-plan img {
        border-bottom: none !important;
    }

WpGirlD12
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, but that CSS rule did not help with what I needed. Could you send me some new CSS please?
    Sincerely,

Nancy W.

Veena

Can you pls share a screenshot that where exactly you need the change?

WpGirlD12
    Participant

Veena,

Here is a screenshot of the Pricing Plan feature on the Services page of my website. http://nancywinberg.com/services/
    Again, I am trying to remove the horizontal bar of gray space below each of the Pricing Images by inserting custom CSS.
    Thank you for your assistance,

Nancy W.

[attachment file=28523]

Veena

Can you try this, please?

.pricing-table .top-header {
        background-color: transparent !important;
    }

WpGirlD12
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your response. When I tried adding this CSS Style it removed the dark gray color from each of the columns. I want to keep the dark gray background behind the column headers but remove it from showing below the Pricing Images. I hope this information makes my request more clear. Sorry for the confusion.
    Sincerely,

Nancy W.

Veena

Can you pls mark the portion in the pricing section which you want to remove and share the screenshot?

WpGirlD12
    Participant

Hello,

I hope this will make my request more clear. Please see the red rectangle in the new screenshot image I made. This is the area I would like to remove with CSS.

[attachment file=28599]

Thanks for your help,
    Sincerely

Nancy W.

Veena

Can you pls try the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

.pricing-plan img {
        display: initial;
        margin-bottom: -10px;
    }

WpGirlD12
    Participant

Veena,

Thank you for this CSS. I was able to use this information and style the Pricing Plan Chart the way that I wanted it to look.
    Sincerely,

Nancy W.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Need to Style the Pricing Plan Page’ is closed to new replies.