My template has different features than the one shown in documentation

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Squash Theme Support My template has different features than the one shown in documentation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    lpalacio

Hello,
    I just bought the Squash theme and I’m trying to set up my home page like it is in the demo page but I can’t get that layout. Looking at the documentation, my dashboard looks totally different than yours, I don’t have “Portfolio”, “Showcase Slides”, “Theme Options”, instead I have “Customize” with much less choices. I don’t have the fonts, Site Layout, etc. Also when I go to pages, I don’t have all the Page Templates that you are showing including the Advance Home Page, which if I’m not wrong is what I need to get my home page to look the way the Demo page looks like.

How can I get the full set of features? This is my website http://www.mycasabellainteriors.com.php53-14.dfw1-1.websitetestlink.com/

Thanks

Veena

Pls share temporary login credentials of your site as a private reply, We will take a look.

lpalacio
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

I have activated the squash theme.Now you can import the sample data.
    Pls follow following video tutorial for importing data and setting up the revolution slider The tutorial talks about setting up of theme Extinct but steps are pretty much the same for Squash/Enigmatic themes and hence you should have no issues. Here is the link –

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO6FmlrerS4
    Also pls go through the theme documentation.

Thanks

Hi,

Same with my theme. Bought it recently and tried several ways to make it look like demo site but no success and missing several home page images when i uploaded the package. Any help will be appreciated. My site doesnt looks like what is in demo:
    http://www.innovateglobally.com/

Let me know if you want user account details.

Veena

Hi innovateglobally,

I am not finding any issue, Only revolution slider is missing.Pls set the same.
    If you find any difficulty in setting revolution slider pls go through the revolution slider instructions,which is there in the “Revolution-slider-instructions” folder.

Kindly set the sticky primary menu properly.
    Inorder to avoid menu duplication pls delete the menu and do one last import. That will clear up the menus. You can also use the Simple Menu Delete plugin for quick delete.

Thanks

There is no revolution-slider-folder in the package and did import several already didnt work. Sticky menu is not a problem, but i want to slides on hame page like showed in the demo site but all those images are missing, i looked in all zip folder downloaded after purchase. Also, when i imported the Squash theme, gave me error that missing images.

Veena

Revolution slider sample slides are in the “example-zips”folder which is in the “Revolution-slider-instructions” folder.
    If you still face any issue pls share temporary access details as a private reply.
    Also pls open a new thread for this.

Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Squash Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.