More Questions??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sirgeoh

1. How can I adjust CSS for Flex Ticker per page section? Right now the font color is the same but I want to change per section. What is the code? I tried entering pageID in CSS and it did not work.
    2. How do I remove the “Powered by WordPress and Austin” in footer? I looked in editor > footer and could not find?
    3. Is there a way to remove title header for “Blog”? I checked the option “Turn Off Header” and it did not work.

http://authenticIM.com

Ernesto

Hi! How are you doing?
    1. Could you send us a screen of what you want to accomplish?
    2. For the footer, you’ll need to enter the Custom CSS Section and enter the following code:
    #footer-bottom-text {display:none}
    3. Could you send us a temp user so we can check how the code is being produced?

Hope that’s useful, let us know so we can continue working on the other issues!

sirgeoh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sirgeoh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi! I edited the previoys CSS code, sorry for the typo (I changed out of the temp user to check it and it seems to work).

In order to create a distinct color per page section you’ll need to apply it correctly in the CSS coding. I don’t know you create it before so I wouldn’t know how it did not work.
    However, you can go around that and still modify the font color on the paragraphs of each page section. For example, to change the font in Services Section:

#services .row first {color: burlywood;}
    #services .row last {color: turquoise;}

For the blog, you can use:
    .blog #header {display: none} OR
    .blog #title-header {display: none}
    Depending on whether you want to remove the entire header or just the title header.

Hope that’s useful, let us know if everything worked alright!

sirgeoh

Hello and thank you for the reply.

1. Blog Title-Header – The CSS code you provided did not work. I want to remove the title that says “blog”, not the navigation bar at the very top.

2. Post Title Header – It does not look like you guys tested your theme for when post title header is removed because when it is removed, the title is underneath the navigation header bar at the top and does not look good therefore making the blog function useless unless I leave the blog title header which I do NOT want. How can this be fixed?

See example here

3. I want to change the color of the “ticker slider” per page section (the text that overlays the image). Your response above does not resolve this.

Thanks.

Ernesto

Hi! How are you doing? You’ll need to enter the Custom CSS Section and enter the following code:
    1. To remove the title area on the header, use : #title-area {display:none}
    2. In the Custom CSS Section:
    .segment-content {padding-top: 20px;}
    3. For the ticker slider: .slogan1 {display:none}

Hope thats useful, cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.