Message in portfolio background

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Luke
    Participant

A message has appeared behind the images on my portfolio page. I haven’t been able to figure out how to make it disappear http://mcadamcreative.com/luke-portfolio/

It appeared after I deleted a portfolio category. Any suggestions?

Raghavendra

Is it possible to post a temp login to the site as a private message here? Will need to take a closer look at the issue.

Luke
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Can you pls check your wp-config.php file in your wordpress installation and see if WP_DEBUG is set to true? Pls set the same to false and probably the notice will go away. I am unable to see why the issue is happening. We tried to reproduce this in my installation by deleting existing portfolio category and had no such issues.

Alternatively, you can delete these lines from file framework/functions/blog-content.php file at line number 461 to 465 –

if (!empty($terms)) {
                                foreach ($terms as $term) {
                                    $style .= ' term-' . $term->term_id;
                                }
                            }

since they are really useful and was there just if you want to customize the look of the portfolio item based which category it belongs to. If these lines are deleted, you should see no error. If more people report this, I may delete this from the theme itself.

Luke
    Participant

I couldn’t find wp-config.php or blog-content.php on the ftp, where are they located?

Veena

blog-content.php – This file is in theme’s framework folder -> functions folder -> blog-content.php

wp-config.php file – Pls see this – https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.