Menu Fonts, Logo, Widget

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jonnysods

Hi there, I have 3 things I am working on that I am stuck on:

– How do I change the menu font? I am using Open Sans for everything else, but I can’t change the menu font
    – I seem to be missing the Contact Form widget that your documentation references – where could I grab it?
    – I can’t seem to get the logo to appear in the header – what is the max size? Where in the CSS can I make adjustments so the header is bigger if I wanted to increase the size of the header?

Thank you!

Raghavendra

– There is no separate contact form widget as such. For the contact form, pls drag and drop the Text widget and insert the shortcode as shown in the below page –

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/appdev/contact-form-shortcode/

You can try out Contact Form 7 plugin widget too and theme will style it appropriately.

– For the logo to appear in the header, you need to set the logo (both retina as well regular logo) in the theme options panel in the Site Logo tab.

– The menu font can be changed by having the following Custom CSS inserted into custom/custom.css file or the Custom CSS tab in the theme options panel –

#primary-menu > ul.menu > li > a {
    font-family: 'My Font';
    }

Raghavendra

BTW, there is no max size as such for the header – if you upload a bigger logo the header should resize accordingly. If you have trouble, pls send me a temp login and I can take a look.

jonnysods
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nexus

Hey,

The login that you have given doesn’t have admin rights. I can’t access the theme options. Please provide admin rights to the login that you have sent. Thanks!

jonnysods

Hi I changed it to admin privileges, sorry it took so long!

Nexus

I have changed the min-height value of the wrap and everything looks fine now. The logo you have put is very big. Using the same logo for both the normal and retina displays may result in problems when viewing the site in mobile devices. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks!

jonnysods

Thank you.

What are the recommended dimensions for retina and normal mode? You are right, the logo is really big!!!

Raghavendra

There is nothing like recommended size for the logo. Some have big ones, others really simple one – it all boils to your requirements, brand etc. The theme itself can accommodate logo of any size. For retina logo, pls make sure you provide the dimensions in the site logo options tab.

jonnysods

So what is recommended size? I couldn’t find it anywhere in the documentation.

Thanks for all your help!

Raghavendra

If you have a choice, you can keep it around 150px width x 40px height. That would make it close to look of the theme preview site and handle responsive situation better (less chance of overlapping with menu etc. in mobile resolutions)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.