Logo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jvidales

Hello,

What’s the ideal logo size i should be using in the theme?

The size i’m currently using is 250×82 but it seems to be out of place.

https://coinbatch.com

Best Regards,

Jesus

Raghavendra

You should do fine with the current logo. Just have this custom CSS entered in the Custom CSS tab in the theme options panel to push the logo up since the height of the logo is greater in this case –

#site-logo {
    top: 10px;
    }
    Raghavendra

One other serious error in the site is that you have added a menu item without link which is causing a Javascript error in certain situations and can lead to unexpected behavior like sticky menu not closing.

I thought it was not possible in WP menu to add a blank menu with no link but looks like we can blank out the URL of the menu after adding to the menu (otherwise, a link is a must for adding a menu item). Can you please input a URL for the Recursos menu link – probably to a default page. That will help get rid of this error.

jvidales

Excellent, that did the job and i appreciate you noticing the other error.

There’s one more problem i’ve encountered. Whenever i scroll down, the sticky menu seems to be moving upward instead of staying in it’s place. Any idea why could this be happening?

Regards,

Jesus.

Nexus

This is happening because of the logo size that is different than the logo size in our demo site. This issue can be take care with custom css. Please paste the following code into custom css of the theme options

#header.sticky #primary-menu {
    top: 10px;
    padding-bottom: 22px;
    }

Hope that helps. Thanks!

jvidales

That solved the problem!

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help.

Raghavendra

You are welcome. Thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Logo’ is closed to new replies.