Logo not showing up on mobile phone

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Logo not showing up on mobile phone

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, I cant get my logo to show up on a mobile phone, I am using an iPhone 5 to test. I tried to make the logo smaller, I reduced it to 172 x47 but it still did not show up, and it was too small for the desktop view.

Is is possible to keep the size that it is on the desktop and still have it show up (reduced size) on the mobile view.

Thanks
    Leah

This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi! You’ll need to go to your Custom CSS Section in your Theme Options Panel and enter the following code:

#site-logo {
    position: static;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%}

Hope that works out for you, let us know if you need futher assistance!

That didn’t seem to work? It just made the desktop view skewed, and didn’t show up on mobile. So I removed the position: static; part which fixed the desktop but still no luck on the mobile?

Any ideas?

Ernesto

Hi, I’m sorry but could you send us a screenshot or try the code again so we can see the effect it produces? We’ve tried here with and IPad and we believe it should be working properly. If we can see the mistake, we’ll be able to revert it and provide you with the exact code you need.

I have attached a screenshot of the home page (on a macbook pro) after I added the code, the logo is now aligning on the top and the menu is aligning on the bottom of the header, instead of being in a straight line. And the logo is not showing up when i view the site on my iPhone 5.

Thanks
    Leah

Ernesto

Hi! Let’s try the following, leave the regular code as you were using it before and enter the following CSS code:

@media only screen 
    and (min-device-width : 768px) 
    and (max-device-width : 1024px) {
    #site-logo a img.retina-logo {
    display: block!important;
    height: auto!important;
    widht: auto!important;}
    }

Let us know if that worked out!

bummer, it still doesn’t seem to be showing up, on an iPad or iPhone.

Nexus

Hi,

It should be working now. You didn’t set the width and height values for the retina logo in the theme options. I went ahead and did that and everything works fine now. Hope that helps!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.