Livemesh Grid not picking up portfolio categories

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums WPBakery Page Builder Addons Support Livemesh Grid not picking up portfolio categories

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris Harvey
    Participant

Hi, I have installed VC addons premium and would like to use the livemesh grid to display some of my portfolio items. When ‘building the query’ i’ve selected ‘portfolio-item’ then in categories i’ve tried a number of the categories in my portfolio and none are being picked up. When i type ‘post’ categories it seems t work fine. I’ve also tried installing the portfolio-post-type addon as suggested in the documentation but i have the same problem. I’m running the latest version of wordpress.
    Hopefully you ca help me to resolve this.
    Many thanks

Chris

Chris Harvey
    Participant

further to this i should say that i’m also running ‘Elated Core’ which also has a portfolio – hopefully there is a way to make these compatible?

Veena

Can we get a temp login to your site as a private msg?

Chris Harvey
    Participant

I’m working on a different workaround…is it possible to specify the order that pages appear in the grid?…i can reference and sort them according to date etc but can i specify page order specifically?

Thanks

Veena

Can you pls briefly explain what exactly you are trying to get?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘WPBakery Page Builder Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.