Livemesh Gallery issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daryl Ledyard
    Participant

One of my client sites is now having an issue with the Livemesh Gallery. It is now expanding over to the right (not centered) and it used to enlarge when I click, now it only enlarges a little bit and reduces.

The website is https://brookemcgowen.com/

Daryl

Raghavendra

Daryl – I am not clear on what the layout should look like. Is the gallery supposed to be below the text? I see a PP carousel in the page but cannot seem to locate where it is supposed to exist. The livemesh gallery is probably overlapping the PP carousel. Is it possible to share a temp login to the site. We have had issues with PP using an older version of Fancybox lightbox library and I guess that might be fixed now since I see newer library being loaded.

Daryl Ledyard
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

The issue is resolved by updating our fancybox scripts/CSS to latest version. PowerPack had slightly newer version loaded which made our fancybox CSS obsolete. Will release an update with the scripts for others but your site is good to go.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Beaver Builder Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.