Livemesh Carousel not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kenny Gregg
    Participant

I’m trying to embed a video along with text into a Livemesh carousel and the video wont’ display once I save it. Shows in the editor but not on the page. Works fine if I just add a text editor content area and do it that way but not using the Livemesh Carousel element.

Kenny Gregg
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Kenny – will check and get back to you on this. I am guessing you are trying this with YouTube embeds. Embeds which require Javascripts to fire on loading of a page can cause issues when used in controls like tabs and carousels since not all tab or carousel elements are visible at load time (elements start off with display: none and hence being hidden).

Kenny Gregg
    Participant
    Raghavendra

We have made the fix to the carousel and uploaded the change to our download server. Pls download the same from https://www.livemeshthemes.com/purchase-history/ and update your installation. Since the fix is small and it does not affect many, I have not bumped the version number and hence this won’t show up in the auto updates. I will need to make these changes to many more modules before I release an update.

You will need to use the YouTube embed code instead of URL to make this work.

Kenny Gregg
    Participant
    Kenny Gregg
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Beaver Builder Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.