Linking to Testimonials Out of Navigation?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Linking to Testimonials Out of Navigation?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I moved over all of the code/content that comes with the theme and understand how the navigation links to each page section, but the testimonials do not have their own section. How do you create a link at the top that will link to the Testimonials section on the homepage?

Also, would love to keep the entire site as one page, but the contact information is not as obvious as I would like it to be. Is there a way to put our phone number where the social media links are in the upper right-hand corner? Or be able to link from the navigation to a Contact section/footer on the homepage vs. a separate page?

Thank you!

This reply has been marked as private.
    Nexus
    Nexus

Sorry, another quick question for you. When I go in there to add that to the menu, do I create Testimonials as a page or a page section? If I create it as a page, it doesn’t show “custom” in the menu and there’s nowhere for me to include the link with the anchor (screenshot attached). If I try to add it directly to the permalink on the Testimonials page, it strips out the “#”. What’s the easiest way to go about actually adding it to the menu? Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.