Lightbox Images Not Displaying Correctly

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Austin Theme Support Lightbox Images Not Displaying Correctly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WpGirlD12
    Participant

Hello,
    I have chosen to display photo galleries on my site using a plugin called Envira Gallery. It recently began having compatibility issues with the Austin Theme. This plugin comes with its own style options for the lightbox preview, however the prettyPhoto function in Austin overrides any settings included with this plugin. I was advised to either turn off the lightbox settings in Envira Gallery or disable the prettyPhoto script altogether. The prettyPhoto lightbox display looks fine on a desktop screen but when accessed on mobile it is distorted and awkward. The controls on a mobile display do not fit the width of an image and are hard to use.

Would you please let me know how to disable the prettyPhoto lightbox function or provide CSS to restyle the lightbox preview on mobile and on a tablet display. Thanks,

Nancy W.
    Here is a page on my site that features a slideshow using the prettyPhoto function:
    http://nancywinberg.com/portraits/

Veena

Can you pls try disable hover effects in portfolio/gallery page and see if that helps.

WpGirlD12
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion but I already had that option disabled for both the Gallery and Portfolio pages.
    -Nancy W.

Veena

Sorry for the delayed reply.

You can use the below lines of code in your child theme’s functions.php file to remove prettyphoto.

add_action('wp_enqueue_scripts', 'child_enqueue_scripts', 15);

function child_enqueue_scripts() {
        wp_dequeue_script('jquery-prettyphoto');
    }

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.