Just starting up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    washingtondc

Here is page URL – http://tinyurl.com/kbkk6nx

Great theme!!

I have two questions:
    1) Is it possible to have two download icons for the app?
    One apple and one for google?

– On page you will see I added two images using plugin but that doesnt fit right.

2) For some wired reason under “features” “Appdev comes with many awesome features.” is two times- I never changes that page can you let me know how I can fix that?

If you need my WordPress login can you please let me know where I can provide you that?
    Can you please help me !!

Thank you!

washingtondc
    This reply has been marked as private.
    livemesh
    Keymaster

I have disabled the Get App button in the Header section of the theme options panel. It does fit now but you still have to figure out how to manage this in the lower resolutions (iPad) since the theme is responsive. Let me know if you need any more help.

Regarding the second query, the theme operates on the assumption that a one page template is composed of several page sections and you can choose these page sections in page edit window (overrides the theme options) or the Single Page tab in the theme options. I just had to uncheck the “Showcase” section in the page edit window (see below screenshot) since its contents are already part of another section chosen by you named Features. Pls go through the first section titled Installation in the documentation for a better explanation with screenshots of the page sections and related page templates which utilize them. Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9j6FQo4cSQFR05yZWh4RWNZVjA/edit?usp=drivesdk

washingtondc

This is great! I am happy with it awesome theme by you! Thank you:-)

washingtondc

One more question! – would it be possible for FAQ Section to be in the center of the page? and width same as rest of the content items?

Please let me know!

livemesh
    Keymaster

Hey – sorry for the delay. Yes, you can center any content in a full width page like the FAQ by just wrapping the content inside [segment] shortcode. I just did that on your site and it looks centered now. You can read more about this shortcode, its purpose and the many options it provides for setting various backgrounds including parallax one etc. in the documentation (just search for segment since the documentation has so many pages).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.