Issue installing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    socialshazza

Hi guys

I seem to have a serious issue installing this theme.
    I have extracted it in the normal way and upload the fusion directory to my themes folder .. I can preview the theme ok but as soon as I activate it – it breaks my site.

I am guessing I have a plugin that its conflicting with, but not having much luck diagnosing which one it is as yet.

I have to change the DB to my current theme (Guardian Pro) or swap it to a wordpress default of TwentyEleven to get back in to the site and delete or rename the fusion directory.

Any suggestions ?

Veena

Pls share a temp login to your site as a private message, we will take a look.

socialshazza

I can’t leave the theme on there as its my main business website .. I will spin up another instance to see if I have the same issue.

Raghavendra

This is really rare – we have not had our customers report broken site when the theme gets activated. Pls create another instance and let us know if you still have trouble.

One thing you can do is to check the PHP error log. That should provide the clue on what part of code exactly is making the site to break.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.