Is there an FAQ for understanding column shortcode?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Is there an FAQ for understanding column shortcode?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    designmek

I did a lot of experimenting and have a very basic understanding of how the columns work. Is there a FAQ with complete documentation of how the column works? For instance whats the difference between [three_col] and [three_col_last].

There are other things that are confusing such as why does the image get cut off from the segment sometimes and other times it does not.

My main issue is when I re-order columns, the background high changes and things start overlapping each other.

Thanks in advance

Athanalarm.com

Nexus

[three_col] will add some margin to the right so that there is a gap to the next [three_col] element and [three_col_last] will make sure that there is no need to add a margin to the right as it is the last “three column” element.

And about your other issue, can you pls post a screenshot as I don’t see any issue on your site right now. Thanks!

Raghavendra

The best way to see the column shortcodes working is by loading the sample data and then checking the Column Shortcodes page which demonstrated live how the various column shortcodes work. See below –

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/agile/column-shortcodes/

designmek

Thanks, i was able to figure that out, but one thing that is still confusing is the heights of columns and segments. Can you please see attached and explain what causes these issues?

Raghavendra

This is due to padding and margins we set on the elements. More of CSS than anything else. We use padding on the sections for the height and negative margin to push the phone up/down and overflow hidden in CSS to hide part of the phone.

designmek

Sounds good. Thanks again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Is there an FAQ for understanding column shortcode?’ is closed to new replies.