Icons (where is the list?)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    astrbac

Hi,

I can’t locate a list of the icons (such as labs, switches, etc…) on the services page. Could oyu help out, a lit of the icons and shortcodes would be awesome.

Thanks
    Alex

Raghavendra
    astrbac

Uhh… something went wrong.

I replaced two of the ones that were included in the dummy content but they arent showing up. I put “icon-code5” and “icon-social-facebook” insteade of the “icon-cup” and another one but they don’t work

Can’t seem to figure out why

Raghavendra

Can you pls share the link? Thanks

astrbac

Yep,

here it is

http://7others.com

Cheers!
    Alex

Veena

I have tried the same and mine was working fine.
    Please check whether you have closed the shortcode correctly or not.
    Pls let me know.

Raghavendra

Pls share the login. I see that the following code where the icons are not showing up –

Certainly things are not setup right. Looks like you have not set the class for the icon or pasted the wrong argument. Pls check. For the ones which work, the code is –

astrbac

Workin on this.

What I have done is the following:

1. I opened the page “HOME”
    2. then I opened the SERVICES section
    3. in this section, in the VISUAL editor I checked out the icon codes
    4. after that I went to the page with 1500 icons and copied the code for the icons I wanted to appear on site
    5. i used this code to replace the icons that I wanted to remove from site (still in VISUAL ed.)
    6. I saved the page section and refreshed the page. Didnt work

In the screenshot you can see the CURRENT situation in the page section SERVICES, text editor. First blue arrow is the code that works, second blue arrow is the code that doesn’t work. The second code appeared here AFTER I replaced the initial icon “name” with the one I copied from the page with 1500 icons

Cheers!
    A.

astrbac

GROUPING

You should consider grouping the icons and somehow making this page where they currently reside a bit more user friendly. It is impossible to scroll through 1000 icons.

Also, just beneath the icon itself, there is sort of a “clickable” area, on the left side there is the code (for what can that be used?) and to the right there is some extra small icon of something. When it is clicked a blue-ish underline switches over from the left side (code) to the right.

Raghavendra

Thanks for your suggestion. Have taken note of it for future updates.

ashishvilabs
    Veena

Fixed the issue.Pls check.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.