I get an ALERT-Error message with the translation plugin referred to the theme

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support I get an ALERT-Error message with the translation plugin referred to the theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    argos

Hi, I manage lot of WP sites.
    I always translate themes using this plugin:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/codestyling-localization/

but, it says:
    Warning: The actual loaded translation content contains mixed textdomains and is not pure translateable within one textdomain.
    It seems, that there is code contained extracted out of other plugins, themes or widgets and used by copy & paste inside some source files.
    The affected unknown textdomains are: theme-text-domain, tgmpa, shortcode, post type singular name, option-tree, livemesh

How can I fix this problem?
    thanks in advance

Raghavendra

Most of these are pertaining to plugins that we are using inside our theme. We cannot modify those since that makes it less maintainable and updates become a pain. I would say – if you are able to translate everything that you need to translate, then do not bother. My guess is you just need to translate the strings captured under the default text domain “mo_theme”. If you find some string missing or in the wrong text domain pls let me know and I can get the same fixed.

argos

Hi, that was OK while I ONLY translated the mo-theme selected.
    BUT as soon as I select another text domain, like livemesh, then my site WENT automatically to ENGLISH again.

So my steps were:
    1. I translated lot of the mo-theme text domain selected, and generated the .mo file
    2. I could see my site in spanish, perfect.
    3. then I had to translate some words on your other textdomain: livemesh. And as soon as I generated the .mo file, the site went to english from the mo-theme words
    PLEASE I need you could fix this ISSUE because if not, the site could only be used in ONE LANGUAGE and I bought it to use in my own language.

Please let me know if you can make a fast fix to this.
    thanks.

Raghavendra

The text domain ‘livemesh’ is used only in the shortcode builder and nowhere else. The reason why we kept the same in another text domain is to avoid having too many strings under mo_theme domain since most people will not want to translate shortcode builder since it will be used only by developers.

If you need them to be translated too, can you pls go ahead and do a simple text replace on the string ‘livemesh’ to ‘mo_theme’ in the files framework/admin/shortcodes/tinymce folder – shortcodes-class.php, config.php, langs/wp-langs.php. There just too many strings (more than a thousand) here to put all them under mo_theme. Hope this makes sense.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.