How to zoom on center of revolution slider?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support How to zoom on center of revolution slider?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pekkizz

See here:
    http://new.reslink.fi/

If you watch the homepage + 1 slider and have browser window as it widest mode, filling all the screen horizontally, then you see that the logo on the cellphone is missing.

This could be avoided if the zooming of image would be centered vertically to the image. You see, now it zooms to the top of the image and logo is disappearing when window is very large.

Can you help me with this?

Raghavendra

Looks like you have set a max height of 350px for the slider. If you set something like 450px, you should be able to see the logo in wider resolutions.

As you say, we may have a way to center the image and that would also help. I would prefer to have a WP login before I can set to resolve this issue (you can reply as a private message here with the login information). Thanks

Pekkizz
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nexus

Hi,

The issue is that you have the images sized 1920 x 600 pixels and the slider height is 450px.
    I went ahead and changed the slider height as 600px. If you want the slider to be 450px height and display the images properly, then you will have to reduce the image size to 1920 x 450 pixels. That is the only solution possible for displaying the images properly. Thanks!

Pekkizz

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to zoom on center of revolution slider?’ is closed to new replies.