How to update? Slider revolution is preventing the preview page from loading

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support How to update? Slider revolution is preventing the preview page from loading

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    spader

Whenever I try to open the preview page on the page I’m building, it says 500 internal error since today. I haven’t installed any plugins or anything so I deactivated them all, and its revolution slider.

It says there is an update, how do I update it? Their site says to use the theme to update, but I don’t want to lose my pages and everything

Raghavendra

Pls send us an email via our ThemeForest profile page contact form – https://themeforest.net/user/livemesh#contact and we will send you a copy of the latest version of the revolution slider.

A recent version of the slider is also seen in the folder ‘Revolution-slider-instructions’ folder in the download bundle from ThemeForest. You can just delete the plugin from Plugins page in WP Admin and upload the latest version to upgrade. You can do an export just in case you need to backup prior to upgrading.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.