How to remove the "powered by WordPress and Invent" footer, and few issues

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support How to remove the "powered by WordPress and Invent" footer, and few issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    nzidavid
    Participant

Please help me on how to remove or replace the footer credits.
    Also After migrating with wp-all-in-one migration tool, I can not edit posts (like departments) from the wordpress admin interface. instead of post edit content, i get a blank page.
    Last but not least, after migrating my server online, I have noticed that it is very slow, what can i do to speed up my site?

Thanks

nzidavid
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Can you pls enable DEBUG mode pls? Just set WP_DEBUG mode to true in wp-config.php file. There is probably an error that is causing this issue and we need to know the exact error. If you have access to the error log, pls send the same too.

I activated the default theme instead of Invent, disabled all plugins and still the issue persists – able to edit the post types but the list of posts/post types on the admin side simply refuses to show up – looks like there is a fatal error of PHP which is causing this.

At present, I did not notice any speed issues but we can improve the same by using caching plugin like WP Super Cache once we resolve the above one.

Veena

How to remove or replace the footer credits-
    You can modify it in Themeoptions > Footer tab .

nzidavid
    Participant

@Phoenix,
    Thanks, I have fixed the footer.

@meteorite
    I have enabled the debug mode, however i can’t find the error log even if I have enabled the log.

WHere should I find the log?

Thanks for your quick answer

Veena
    nzidavid
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

What you have sent us is access log which provides information who accessed what file etc and hence not much useful in this case.

Pls send us the error log or if you see error in the page when you enable DEBUG. I checked your site and still I do not see any errors in the page. Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.