How to display text beside featured images on the blog menu?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support How to display text beside featured images on the blog menu?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zetland
    Participant

Hello Support,

This should be my last question, but I’m really looking for a way to display text next to featured images, rather than below them. You can see the current situation here on my blog: vocularapp.com/blog

How can I change the class .entry-text-wrap to place the text to the right of the featured images?

Thanks,

James

Zetland
    Participant

I’d like to add a sidebar too, to display popular posts. Could you let me know how to create that (if I can)?

Veena

You can try the below custom CSS(will work with thumbnail images only – not videos or sliders) –

.default-list .image-area {
    display: block;
    margin: 0;
    width: 50%;
    float: left;
    }

.default-list .entry-text-wrap {
    clear: none;
    width: 40%;
    float: left;
    }

#content .hentry .entry-summary {
    	margin: 0;
    	padding-left: 8%;
    }
    #content.default-list .read-more {
        padding-left: 25px;
    }
    /* Smaller Tablets and smartphones */
    @media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    #content .image-area, .default-list .entry-text-wrap {
    float: none;
    width: 100%;
    }

#content .hentry .entry-summary {
    	padding: 0;
    }
    }

Veena

I’d like to add a sidebar too, to display popular posts. Could you let me know how to create that (if I can)?

You can use popular posts Widget in Blog sidebar , For displaying popular posts in single post page then you can use post sidebar .

Zetland
    Participant

Thank you. It looks great, although there’s a problem with wide monitors, as the ‘Read More’ text then appears beside the blog text sample, rather than below it. Could you give me a final fix so that .entry-text-wrap is always above .read-more?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.