how to change the colour of the "heading" code

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support how to change the colour of the "heading" code

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

for example on the http://www.warwickfitsoc.com/classes page and every page where we use this code the colour always comes out as a darkgrey/black – I want to make it white when it’s placed against dark backgrounds. This is the code I’m currently using:

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″]<span style=”color: #ffffff;”>[heading2 title=”Classes” pitch_text=”Our class instructors are experienced fitness professionals who will educate, motivate and keep you accountable. If you are new to exercise or having trouble staying fit, you need to join Warwick Fitness! Our goal is to get you exercising regularly and obtain the results you want faster.”][/vc_column][/vc_row]</span>

At present this just allows the “pitch text” to be white but doesn’t change the colour of the “classes” bit (as a result I temporarily deleted the title because it doesn’t show well and the page is live but I really want to re-show it if I can get it white as well)

Thanks in advance,

Veena

I do not find any issue. Did you resolve it already?

I provided a tempoary fix using the following totally differerent code:

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_custom_heading text=”Classes” font_container=”tag:h2|font_size:55|text_align:center|color:%23f4f4f4″ google_fonts=”font_family:Vollkorn%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”]
    <p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”color: #ffffff;”>Our class instructors are experienced fitness professionals who will educate, motivate and keep you accountable. If you are new to exercise or having trouble staying fit, you need to join Warwick Fitness! Our goal is to get you exercising regularly and obtain the results you want faster.</p>[/vc_column][/vc_row]

but ideally, for consistency with the rest of the site, I want to be able to use the heading2 style: as seen in our team page http://www.warwickfitsoc.com/team/

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.