Home 2 Header Image & Accompanying Phone Images

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Home 2 Header Image & Accompanying Phone Images

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    Can you please let us know where the background image/slide of the desert hills on Home 2 (screenshot1) is being pulled from and how we can switch that out. I thought we could add our slide to the Revolution Slider but that is not working for some reason.

Also, I see where you go to update the images being pulled into the phone shell that overlays the desert hill image (screenshot2). But it appears the images themselves have a picture of the whole phone shell and are on dark backgrounds, though the dark backgrounds obviously aren’t visible on the screen. Is there a particular pixel size those images should be? I suppose we can just lay the screenshot of our app on top of what’s already in there but thought I’d ask on pixel size first.

Thank you.

Raghavendra

To change the background, you just have to edit the screenshot URL for the Intro page section which starts like this –

[segment ... background_color='#374a4e' background_image="https://www.livemeshthemes.com/appdev/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/background1.jpg" parallax_background="true" background_speed="0.3"]

To specify the screenshots of your own for the iPhone slider, pls change the attributes of [iphone_slider] shortcode. You can use images of size 323px width and 553px height or something that scales in that aspect ratio.

More details in the documentation (latest version) for both of these shortcodes.

Hi Meteorite,
    That all worked perfectly, thank you!

One other quick question for you: If we were wanting to change the Theme Skin from Teal to Gray or Black, where would we go to do that?

Thank you!

Raghavendra

If you need any skin other than prebuilt ones, you can just modify the default.css file located in css/skins folder. The existing skins just modify the default.css to arrive at the respective skin.

Perfect, thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Home 2 Header Image & Accompanying Phone Images’ is closed to new replies.