Help with Responsive

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    carlos.costa

olá, adorei este tema, mas estou com um problema, alterei o tamanho do logo e tirei o revolution slider e tentei colocar eu uma imagem, mas arrependi-me e agora não consigo voltar ao que estava, uma vez que estive aqui a mexer em css, principalmente na parte responsive, coloquei tudo de volta e adicionaei o WPML, com as bandeiras do país , etc. mas agora, a parte responsive não está a comportar-se como devia, será que me podem ajudar? Não tenho o child theme para não perder tempo e agora estou na data limite de entrega… 🙁

carlos.costa

SORRY WRONG LANGUAGE….

hello, I love this theme, but I have a problem, I changed the size of the logo and took the revolution slider and I tried to put a picture, but I have repented and now I can not go back to what was, since I was here to move on css, mostly in responsive, I put everything back and adicionaei the WPML, with country flags, etc.. but now, the responsive part is not behaving as it should, will can help me? I have no child theme not to waste time and now I’m on deadline for the submission …: (

Ernesto

HI, could you send us a link so we can inspect the issue by ourselves? Exactly, which problem are you experiencing with the responsive part?

carlos.costa
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi, you’ll need to enter to your Custom CSS Section in your Theme Options Panel and enter the following code:
    .postdownloads {width: 100%;}

Let me know if that worked out for you!

carlos.costa

Hello, my main problem is the CSS in the header, seems to be working very well the layout of menu and logo for the different devices, in relation to the downloads area looks fine. will you can give me a hand? especially in devices like iphone and android tablets …

carlos.costa

Sorry again, my main problem is the CSS in the header, I mean is not working well the menu layout and logo for the different devices, in relation to the download area looks good. can you give me a hand? especially on devices like iPhone and Android tablets ……

Ernesto

Hi, I tried out your template and the header seems to be working properly. Could you send us a screenshot so we can take a look at your problem?

carlos.costa

As you can see on the images to reduce the size of the browser, the slideshow and text, not resizes, that on the pc, the second image is a 7-inch Android tablet, lying and standing, and the third and fourth image is a nexus 5, lying and standing, as you can see is not resizes, I think that was a change that did, and now do not know to repair, can you help me?
    Thanks in advance for availability.

Ernesto

HI, if there is no special need, you should remove the slider and replace it for directly inserting the image into the website. As well, you’ll need to enter the following CSS code to mate the grey area text responsive:

.itstwo {width:100%}

Let me know if you could do that!

carlos.costa

Thanks for tap in the gray area, in relation to the slide show is not possible to keep it and make it to be responsive?, Or should I take it and put it directly? with a text widget?

Ernesto

Hi! If its not going to work as a slider, it is better if you keep it simple. It is possible to make it responsive, but I cannot figure out how you’ve produced the one you have on right now. if you want, you can check in your template documentation for the setting up of sliders and create one with those instructions.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.