Get App button showing when user logged out

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Get App button showing when user logged out

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kappadelt

The person who posted http://support.livemeshthemes.com/forums/topic/contact-form-app-button/ wanted to know the same thing I did as I am trying to do the same thing with the Get App buttons. But I’m running into an issue that I can’t seem to get resolved myself. The only way I can see the two buttons that replace the default Google play button is to log into the WP admin. Otherwise, I only see the default Google Play button. How can I fix this? I followed your instructions exactly in the post I referenced above.

Please advise as soon as you can please.

Veena

Have you added the custom CSS also?

Can you pls explain briefly what exactly you are trying to implement ?

kappadelt

Yes I did add add the custom CSS and it works beautifully. The only problem is I can’t see the new buttons (not the default Google Play button) unless I’m logged into the WP admin interface. The website is messageLOUD.com if you want to see the header I’m talking about.

What I’m trying to accomplish is to show two buttons where the one Google Play button is currently showing.

I’ve included a screenshot of the two custom buttons so you can see what we want it to look like to anyone who comes to the site.

Veena

Can i get a temp login to your site as a private reply ?

kappadelt
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena
    kappadelt
    Veena

During off hours can you pls try to deactivate all plugins once and check of you are able to see two buttons after logging out .

kappadelt

I’m not sure what happened but in your testing could you have done something or changed something on the site? The sub pages have no page header images anymore and they are defined in the individual page settings (called Entry Title Background). If it was just one or two pages I would say it is a local or individual page issue, but this is across the board. The site owner is not happy at all so any help and insight you can provide would be most appreciated. The images were showing the day before you worked on it so that’s the only reason I’m thinking something may have happened while you were looking into the other issue.

Raghavendra

The Custom CSS entered in theme options was invalid causing the background CSS generated to not take effect. I removed the lone comment tag at the end of Custom CSS in theme options and things are back to normal.

BTW, the Easy Video Backgrounds plugin you are using is loading its own version of Modernizr without addTest component causing a JS error in many important scripts that theme loads. This could lead to issues. Pls see if you can find a replacement for this plugin. Why not use the YouTube embed code directly?

kappadelt

Thank you so very much for getting that error fixed! I just worked on it and saw what happened. I had an inline CSS attribute that I had commented out and for some reason it caused all the CSS below that point to act funny.

Thank you for your insight into the Easy Video Backgrounds plugin as I was not aware of that. I will definitely look into embedding the YouTube code directly.

Thank you again!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.