Fresh Install: Widget Import Verify

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Fresh Install: Widget Import Verify

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    knowlengr

Hi

New install completed. In reviewing the results of the test data set up, I see that the widget import log is different from that shown in the video.

Before I go ahead with replacing the content, please advise whether some of these widgets should be imported, activated, or should be working with this theme.

See attachment for log.

Thanks
    Mark

knowlengr
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

The first two errors are due to missing Events Calendar Pro plugin which is a paid plugin. You can ignore the same and import widgets anytime you want (repeating does not hurt) if you decide to load the plugin.

The last 3-4 errors are due to options data not being imported and hence custom sidebars not being created in theme options -> Sidebars tab. Pls import the Option Tree data in the Option Tree tab as seen in the video and then repeat the widget import and you should do fine. Pls let us know if you still run into trouble.

knowlengr

Thanks for the timely help.

I installed my Pro version of the Event Manager.

I ran the options tree wizard again. I may have had word wrap on the text file when I did it last time.

There are two WIE files shipped. One was for LearnDash related according to the file name. I imported them both again, importing the LearnDash WIE file second.

That helped.

These widgets still throw errors (hard to read; see screenshot attached). They appear to be related to a sidebar issue.

parentsandcarers Sidebar does not exist in theme (using Inactive)
    Custom Menu No Title Widget already exists
    Student Life Sidebar
    learningresources Sidebar does not exist in theme (using Inactive)
    tgat Sidebar does not exist in theme (using Inactive)

Raghavendra

My bad – these sidebars have been deleted while references to it remained in widgets import. Looks like you already have the About Us and Student Life custom sidebars created by Option Tree import and that should be sufficient. You should just ignore the rest of the messages since you have everything ready. Sorry for the confusion. Will have the widgets import updated.

knowlengr

Got it. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Fresh Install: Widget Import Verify’ is closed to new replies.