Footer Contact Form – Human Check

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Footer Contact Form – Human Check

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GWS

Hi there

Have inserted the following into In a Text Widget > Footer Widget Area two (as in demo). I have made false that which I do not want to appear:
    [contact_form mail_to="admin@mydomain.com.au" human_check=true phone=true web_url=false subject=false]

However, the human check does not display any numbers. Just an empty box (as shown in attached image). I am also using the Contact Form short code on a dedicated contact page, and every thing, including the Human Check, appears OK.

Does anyone have any idea why human check not working in footer. For obvious reason I would rather include it rather than exclude it from the form.

Appreciate any help
    Trevor

GWS
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nexus

Hi,

I have fixed the issue by putting some custom css in the theme options in your site. Will take care of this issue in the coming update. Thanks for letting us know. Cheers!

GWS

Thanks Nexus.

I did not receive email that this issue was resolved had been fixed. Are notifications working?

Raghavendra

Will check the server configuration – we just moved to new servers this week and probably we need some setup to configure. Will check . Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.