FOnts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    amyhale

Hi, I have been trying to change the typeface for my headers (H1, H2…) through the theme options. However, the changes are not taking affect. I am able to change the site name font.

Not sure what I am missing. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks Amy

Veena

Can you share a link to your site with a temp login , we will take a look .

Thanks.

amyhale
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Pls check this post –
    http://support.livemeshthemes.com/forums/topic/impossible-de-change-fonts-in-child-theme/#post-19242

I am also noticing that when I view this on my phone the main navigation is glitchy. The top item on a dropdown does not seem to be working correctly.

I don’t see any isuue here .

amyhale

Hi, I have attached a screen shot to show you what I mean about the navigation. This is what it looks like on my phone. Activities is a page, however it doesn’t act like one on my phone. I hope this makes sense.

[attachment file=22087]

I look forward to hearing back. Thanks

Veena

I see the issue. I guess we need to live with this because if I did enable load page on the click, there is no way for the user to navigate to the submenu item since every time you click on the parent menu item, you end up loading the page. Hope you get it.

In desktop world, we have two ways to navigate – hover and click and hence it is ok to just open the page when you click on the URL since hover will enable you to navigate still to the submenu item. In the mobile world, there is only touch(=click) action that we use to arrive at the submenu item and hence we need to disable navigation on touch of the parent menu item.

The way I have been handling this is by having the page linked to by the parent menu item listed also as submenu item so that users do not miss out on the same. When the hover gets enabled and submenu is shown, users often do not click on the item itself and hence you can lose some traffic on that page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.