Flexslider inside toggle shortcode

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Austin Theme Support Flexslider inside toggle shortcode

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    russlench

Hi, I’m having behaviour issues putting a tabbed slider inside the accordian:

When expanding the accordian it only exposes a small amount of the height of the slider. I can see the navigation tabs for the slider but clicking on them does not show the content of the slides… until I click on another browser tab and come back to the page.

It would seem that the content of the first slide is not loading before expanding the accordian. Is there any way to pre-load the slides so the the accordian knows the content is there and what the content height should be?

Many thanks in advance.
    Russ

Raghavendra

First, I would recommend not using a tabbed slider inside an accordion . Although I have not seen how you have used it, my fear is that from usability perspective, it is not such a good idea (it is like having tabbed content inside another tab). If possible, try to move it out. If you still think it should be that way, pls post a temp login here and I can take a look.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.