Filterable portfolio on home page

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Filterable portfolio on home page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    samaven

The way the filterable portfolio is configured on the home page, there is a count we need to set with portfolio VC component so that only those number of portfolios are displayed on the home page (assuming for good user experience OR page design). Lets say i have total of 12 portfolios and the count i have used on home page portfolio VC component is 6. This results in first 6 portfolios being fetched for home page. When we click on the portfolio categories they filter out the portfolios from within those 6 portfolios only, which results in some categories being shown as blank. Is it possible that all 12 portfolios are fetched for the home page, but not more than 6 are displayed at any time. If this is possible, then all portfolio categories will display as many portfolios as possible, not exceeding the count of 6.

i hope i did not confuse you. 🙂

Raghavendra

Thanks for the detailed writeup. The requirement seems reasonable but unfortunately there is no out of the box solution to achieve this at present. One thing that I can suggest – since the portfolio items are ordered by date, you can alter the date such that each category has at least one item which has the most recent date before we start repeating the portfolio items belonging to any category. You can change the published date and time in the portfolio edit page in WordPress admin. Pls give a try. Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.