Filterabe Gallery

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    wavrik

Hi how can i change the “Filterabe Gallery” to not show a certain Taxonomy? Like in this page :

http://www.acaiesuplementos.com.br/produtos/

I have photos from 2 category, BCAA and Whey Protein. I don’t want to show the photos from the storage because this a page from Products not the Store Gallery.

But i want the “Filterabe Gallery” but i want a Taxonomy option.

And another thing the button “ALL” i want translate but i can find it, i change in fitpro/language and do nothing :/

Help Plz!

Veena

1.Now its not possible.
    2.Pls use show snippets shortcode with taxonomy and terms specified, taxonomy should be gallery_category.Pls go through post snippets shortcode in theme documentation.

3.It is translatable.Pls update the po edit file and see if it helps.
    Otherwise go to framework/gallery-functions.php and change the button name in line no:236

wavrik

Another thing. Why every time i put the block .

“BlockQuote”

He insert so many texts? from my website? Like a “BUG”

See the photos. How i Edit that?

I’m erase the text, but it show again and again and again. Every time.

Veena

We tried the same and it is absolutely working fine.
    Could you pls disable all the plugins except visual composer and see if it helps or not.
    Still problem comes pls share temporary login credentials with us as a private msg here.
    Thanks

wavrik
    This reply has been marked as private.
    wavrik

Hello? 2 days man. come on!!

Raghavendra

Sorry support can take time specially for queries which are not urgent. You can always use blockquote shortcode inside text block instead of the blockquote element in the visual composer. Anyway, I saw a few errors in the console with visual editor inside visual composer not being shown. I invoked once the classic visual editor and then switched to visual composer, the error went away and now the blockquote element works fine.

wavrik

Hi Again Meteorite.

I’m workin in same project and using this great template. But for the god’s sake, every time i use visual composer with text block always have the same error, that you made a solution in my project.

What i must do to have a fix forever solution.

You can always use blockquote shortcode inside text block instead of the blockquote element in the visual composer. Anyway, I saw a few errors in the console with visual editor inside visual composer not being shown. I invoked once the classic visual editor and then switched to visual composer, the error went away and now the blockquote element works fine.

You use this solution, but i can’t done.

Veena

Will get back to you soon.

Raghavendra

Looks like the login is not working anymore. Can you pls check and share the latest login info?

wavrik

Hi Meteorite i got it working thanks.

Some other thing

http://www.teamfabioguedes.com.br/

this website. It was made by your template how can i put something like that this?

http://www.teamfabioguedes.com.br/horarios/

it’s from you template or is a puglin?

Veena

We have events-calender in our theme.
    If you want timetable as it is pls use plugins.

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Filterabe Gallery’ is closed to new replies.