Feature Alignment in Mobile

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    zackrh

I’m using the Features block, it looks great on desktop, but it’s left justified on mobile instead of centered like everything else. Any way to fix this?

Thanks!
    Zack

Raghavendra

I see that it is indeed centered in our demo site – https://www.livemeshthemes.com/fitpro/. Can you pls post a link to your site via a private message so that we can take a closer look?

zackrh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    zackrh

I also have a hard time pulling the site up on mobile phones. Sometimes it works fine, other times it won’t load at all. Always works fine on desktop, just really inconsistent on mobile. Any advice for this too?

Thanks!

Raghavendra

Looks like the wpfc-minified plugin is minifying the CSS and altering the flow and hence there are certain errors in the layout. I can suggest a quick fix for this issue but I would like you to disable this once since in my experience, they don’t always work well. Pls use caching plugin like WP Super Cache but avoid minifying plugin at least until you complete development.

zackrh

Thanks, I deactivated that plugin. I’m still seeing the alignment off on mobile though. Any idea how I can center it? Thanks for all your help.

Veena

Pls try the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

@media only screen and (max-width: 479px)
    {
    #services .entry-snippet {
      width: 100%;
    }}

zackrh

That worked! Thanks so much. Any tips on speeding up page speed? I tried the wp super cache but get the blank screen after installation.

Veena

Reduce the number of plugins you use on your site.Too many plugins slow your site, create security issues, and often cause crashes and other technical difficulties.Then weed out any plugins that slow your site speed.Try selectively disabling plugins, then measuring server performance. This way you can identify any plugins that harm your site speed.

Pls go through this link – http://www.sparringmind.com/speed-up-wordpress/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Feature Alignment in Mobile’ is closed to new replies.