error page_costumization.php

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    savvas_s1

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/www/vhosts/fodsakm.gr/httpdocs/satasupport.gr/wp-content/themes/fusion/framework/functions/page-customization.php on line 134 Fatal error: Call to a member function get_theme_option() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/fodsakm.gr/httpdocs/satasupport.gr/wp-content/themes/fusion/framework/functions/page-customization.php on line 137

i get this error on my server can anyone help me please???

Raghavendra

Does it occur in a particular page or it happens everywhere on the site? Looks like something was modified in functions.php file that made the theme initialization to be skipped or error out. Can you pls verify if the theme functions.php is same as the one that comes with the theme download?

Pls post a temp login to the site if you still have issues.

savvas_s1

thank you for your quick response.
    i delete everything and i start over.
    if i encounter it again i will open a post

thank a lot

savvas_s1

ok guys i have the same error
    the site working fine i can do anything
    but i have this error on hosting server and i dont know what to do

Raghavendra

Can you pls post a temp login to the site as a private message here pls? I need to take a closer look at this. Thank you.

savvas_s1
    This reply has been marked as private.
    savvas_s1

any luck?

Raghavendra

I deactivated couple of plugins and I do not see any such errors on your site. Can you pls check if the errors are gone now? Thanks.

savvas_s1

the error is not on site but on hosting server where wordpress is installed
    i try diactivate all plug in but nothing

i have to do something with the theme
    if i change theme the error goes off

Raghavendra

Such an error can occur if you run any automated process or WP-CLI. Are you running any processes or trying to use WordPress from CLI? The theme initialization code in the functions.php is not called when such a process is run. We had one other customer raise this issue earlier.

savvas_s1

i not sure how to check if i use wp-cli.
    But even if i use wp-cli why i have problem with your theme only
    with any other theme i try everthing work ok

Raghavendra

If things are working on the frontend and you are not sure about the source of the error, I would ignore the error and continue working on the site.

Not all themes have same features and design as ours and hence it is hard to compare and say why it would not happen with other themes. It just depends on how the theme has been implemented and does not indicate that there is anything really wrong with that approach. Some plugins and tools like WP-CLI make certain assumptions and do not guarantee that things will work in all situations and in all types of implementations.

savvas_s1

OK i ignore the error for now
    but i dont want to happen something and start over again
    please find i solution to this bug.
    its a paid theme not a free theme and i expect to work in order.

thank you

savvas_s1

and one more thing i run theme check and i have this errors hope this will help

REQUIRED:.screen-reader-text css class is needed in your theme css. See See: the Codex for an example implementation.
    WARNING: The theme uses the add_shortcode() function. Custom post-content shortcodes are plugin-territory functionality.
    WARNING: The flexible-width and fixed-width tags changed to fluid-layout and fixed-layout tags in WordPress 3.8. Additionally, the responsive-layout tag was added. Please change to using one of the new tags.
    WARNING: Found wrong tag, remove tags from your style.css header.
    WARNING: Found wrong tag, remove single-page from your style.css header.
    WARNING: Found wrong tag, remove portfolio from your style.css header.
    WARNING: Found wrong tag, remove one-page from your style.css header.
    WARNING: Found wrong tag, remove mobile from your style.css header.
    WARNING: Found wrong tag, remove ios from your style.css header.
    WARNING: Found wrong tag, remove app from your style.css header.
    WARNING: Found wrong tag, remove android from your style.css header.
    WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n_noop, with the arguments ‘Visit plugins page to activate installed plugin’, ‘Activate installed plugins’
    WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n_noop, with the arguments ‘This theme requires the following plugin: %1$s.’, ‘This theme requires the following plugins: %1$s.’
    WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n_noop, with the arguments ‘This theme recommends the following plugin: %1$s.’, ‘This theme recommends the following plugins: %1$s.’
    WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n_noop, with the arguments ‘The following required plugin is currently inactive: %1$s.’, ‘The following required plugins are currently inactive: %1$s.’
    WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n_noop, with the arguments ‘The following recommended plugin is currently inactive: %1$s.’, ‘The following recommended plugins are currently inactive: %1$s.’
    WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n_noop, with the arguments ‘The following plugin needs to be updated to its latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: %1$s.’, ‘The following plugins need to be updated to their latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: %1$s.’
    WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n_noop, with the arguments ‘Sorry, but you do not have the correct permissions to update the %s plugin. Contact the administrator of this site for help on getting the plugin updated.’, ‘Sorry, but you do not have the correct permissions to update the %s plugins. Contact the administrator of this site for help on getting the plugins updated.’
    WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n_noop, with the arguments ‘Sorry, but you do not have the correct permissions to install the %s plugin. Contact the administrator of this site for help on getting the plugin installed.’, ‘Sorry, but you do not have the correct permissions to install the %s plugins. Contact the administrator of this site for help on getting the plugins installed.’
    WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n_noop, with the arguments ‘Sorry, but you do not have the correct permissions to activate the %s plugin. Contact the administrator of this site for help on getting the plugin activated.’, ‘Sorry, but you do not have the correct permissions to activate the %s plugins. Contact the administrator of this site for help on getting the plugins activated.’
    WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n_noop, with the arguments ‘Begin installing plugin’, ‘Begin installing plugins’
    WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function _n_noop, with the arguments ‘Begin activating plugin’, ‘Begin activating plugins’
    WARNING: Found a translation function that is missing a text-domain. Function __, with the arguments ‘mo_theme’
    WARNING: thumbs.db Windows thumbnail store found.
    REQUIRED: The <title> tags can only contain a call to wp_title(). Use the wp_title filter to modify the output
    REQUIRED: framework/option-tree/includes/ot-settings-api.php. Themes should use add_theme_page() for adding admin pages.
    Line 99: $theme_check_bs = ‘add_menu_page’;
    REQUIRED: framework/option-tree/includes/ot-settings-api.php. Themes should use add_theme_page() for adding admin pages.
    Line 100: $theme_check_bs2 = ‘add_submenu_page’;
    REQUIRED: framework/option-tree/includes/ot-cleanup-api.php. Themes should use add_theme_page() for adding admin pages.
    Line 82: $theme_check_bs = ‘add_menu_page’;
    RECOMMENDED: Screenshot size should be 1200×900, to account for HiDPI displays. Any 4:3 image size is acceptable, but 1200×900 is preferred.
    RECOMMENDED: No reference to add_theme_support( “custom-header”, $args ) was found in the theme. It is recommended that the theme implement this functionality if using an image for the header.
    RECOMMENDED: No reference to add_theme_support( “custom-background”, $args ) was found in the theme. If the theme uses background images or solid colors for the background, then it is recommended that the theme implement this functionality.
    INFO: Possible hard-coded links were found in the file framework/siteorigin/widgets/animate-numbers-widget/animate-numbers-widget.php.
    Line 61: ‘description’ => __(‘The font icon to be displayed for the statistic being displayed, chosen from the list of icons listed at <a href=’https://www.livemeshthemes.com/wp-content/uploads/fusion-icons/demo.html&#8217; target
    INFO: Non-printable characters were found in the framework/admin/shortcodes/tinymce/config.php file. You may want to check this file for errors.
    Line 835: ‘desc’ => __(‘The CSS selector of the DOM element where you want the video background; if not specified it takes the ���body���; if set to ���self��� the player will be instanced on that eleme
    Line 996: ‘desc’ => __(‘The CSS selector of the DOM element where you want the video background; if not specified it takes the ���body���; if set to ���self��� the player will be instanced on that eleme
    INFO: More than one text-domain is being used in this theme. This means the theme will not be compatible with WordPress.org language packs.
    The domains found are mo_theme, livemesh-so-widgets, wired_theme, livemesh, tgmpa, theme-text-domain, option-tree-theme, option-tree, lm-tools
    INFO: iframe was found in the file framework/functions/blog-content.php iframes are sometimes used to load unwanted adverts and code on your site.
    Line 242: echo ‘<iframe parent-selector=#content src=” . esc_url($video_url) . ” framebord
    Line 316: $output .= ‘<iframe parent-selector=#content src=” . esc_url($video_url) . ” framebord
    INFO: framework/option-tree/includes/ot-functions-settings-page.php The theme appears to use include or require. If these are being used to include separate sections of a template from independent files, then get_template_part() should be used instead.
    INFO: framework/option-tree/includes/ot-functions-docs-page.php The theme appears to use include or require. If these are being used to include separate sections of a template from independent files, then get_template_part() should be used instead.
    Line 751: require( trailingslashit( get_template_directory() ) . \’includes/meta-boxe
    Line 834: require( trailingslashit( get_template_directory() ) . \’option-tree/ot-loa
    Line 851: require( trailingslashit( get_template_directory() ) . \’includes/theme-opt
    INFO: framework/extensions/theme-options.php The theme appears to use include or require. If these are being used to include separate sections of a template from independent files, then get_template_part() should be used instead.
    INFO: framework/extensions/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php The theme appears to use include or require. If these are being used to include separate sections of a template from independent files, then get_template_part() should be used instead.
    Line 1061: require_once( ABSPATH . ‘wp-admin/includes/class-wp-list-table.php’ );
    INFO: framework/admin/shortcodes/tinymce/config.php The theme appears to use include or require. If these are being used to include separate sections of a template from independent files, then get_template_part() should be used instead.

Raghavendra

Pls ignore these warnings – again, these cannot be removed without losing important functionalities of the theme and themeforest reviewers have seen this and it is all part of their acceptable/to be ignored warnings list. Many of them originate from Option Tree and TGM Plugin activation code we bundle with our theme and over which we have no control.

I can find a solution to the bug you are referring provided you tell me the source of it and how to reproduce it. I have never been able to reproduce it myself and had only one customer report that so far for one of our themes and that was related to WP-CLI automated process that someone wanted to run. So I am not too worried. Paid theme does not mean we can make things work in all situations and work with all plugins.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.