Extinct Theme Content Disappeared

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Extinct Theme Content Disappeared

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alanajane

Hi, I’m a small business owner using the Extinct Theme and was totally horrified to discover all of my content was missing on my site. I thought this was a theme issue, so I updated the theme, however it’s still all missing. The only thing in tact is the header, footer and blog. Absolutely every other page (including the slider) has vanished. A friend who was helping me showed me that the entire back-end of the way Extinct is operating has been completely changed. Need help asap.

As it’s my business, it’s obviously my livelihood. I’m using WordPress as I’m not a developer, and I really trusted the theme I chose. Can you guys explain why this has happened? Every other aspect of WordPress is up to date, so as far as I can see this has to be a theme issue.

Raghavendra

I guess you have a JS error which is causing this – probably a plugin or something you loaded recently. The content should be there but it is just not visible probably. Can you pls post a temp login as a private message here? Atleast the URL will help. Thanks

Alanajane
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I understand your frustration. Looks like no data is lost but is being hidden since I see lots of errors on the console. Looks like a plugin is preventing the JQuery from loading and failing everything on the site. Can you pls disable all plugins and see if the problem goes away and then try to find the culprit plugin by enabling one plugin at a time?

I suspect the plugin Combine JS that you have loaded is the one causing this.

Raghavendra

Meanwhile, pls try to have “Disable Smooth Page Load” disabled in the theme options General tab.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.